SanDisk’s microSD cards are among the best in the business and whether you’re putting one in your phone, camera, or Nintendo Switch we’d have no problems recommending one. Right now is the perfect time to pick the 200GB card up, too, thanks to its current stellar price.
Normally the 200GB SanDisk Ultra microSD card would retail for around $35 but if you’re willing to wait a few days one can be yours for just $24 plus shipping.
This card boasts transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s and is rated A1 for fast app loading on phones. It’s also UHS Speed Class U1 and Speed Class 10 for use in things like video recorders and cameras. It’s perfect for use when shooting 1080p video, so if you need to get those killer shots you can absolutely add this to your storage collection.
It’ll last for a long time, too. With a 10-year warranty it’s clear SanDisk has confidence in this card and it’s shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof to boot!
The prices of these kinds of cards can be super volatile, so be sure to get your order in before the price goes back up. With more than 17,000 reviews and a great score you can be sure that you won’t regret putting this card into your gear, whatever that gear may be.
Buy: SanDisk 200GB Ultra microSDXC Card from Amazon: $24 | Original price $35
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 3 Download Expected Release Date
- iOS 13 Public Beta Profile Download Release Date Now Said To Arrive This Month, Says Apple
- Download iOS 13 iPadOS Beta 2 OTA Profile Without UDID / Developer Account [Tutorial]
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Including iPadOS 13 Beta 2
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.