Microsoft has confirmed when we can expect to see the next Windows 10 Creators Update to arrive, and that it won’t be a Creators Update at all.
Having originally being set for a release on April 10th, the update was pushed back due to a bug which cropped up and was apparently severe enough to warrant a delay. That release will now take place on April 30th, with users set to be able to download the update manually at that point with a broader roll out taking place a week later on May 8th.
Along with the delay and subsequent new release date, Microsoft has also confirmed that we have a new name for the release as well. What was previously expected to be called the Windows 10 Spring Creators Update is now going to simply be called the Windows 10 April 2018 Update.
The move to a naming convention that simply uses the date the software will arrive is something Microsoft apparently chose in order to make the naming convention a more simple affair.
With Windows 10, we’ve focused on delivering the most modern and most secure operating system. Since its initial launch, we delivered two updates with features designed to enable the creator in each of us. With our latest major release – the Windows 10 April 2018 Update – we want to give you back some of your greatest currency, your time. Our hope is that you’ll have more time to do what matters most to you – create, play, work or simply do what you love.
Whatever it’s called. the new update will be the one which brings Microsoft’s much touted Timeline feature which will allow users to recall previous apps that were being used across machines. New dictation features as well as improved Microsoft Edge updates are included, as are numerous other changes which should see this be the best version of Windows 10 yet.
Until the next update, at least.
You may also like to check out:
- PUBG Mobile 0.6.1 English Global Version Release Date Rumored
- Enable PUBG Mobile 0.6.1 FPP / TPP Mode, Here’s How
- PUBG Mobile 0.6.1 APK Download For Android, iOS China Version Released
- PUBG Mobile Timi 1.0.8 APK Adds FPP And More [Patch Notes]
- iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak Status: New Firmware Patches An Exploit By Ian Beer
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.3.1 On iPhone Or iPad [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.3.1 / 11.2.6 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download iOS 11.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Fix For Third-Party Screen Repair Issue