ToolJail has been just updated to version 1.3.2. This new version is only a minor upgrade, with updates to guides, and links to new versions of jailbreaking tools like Sn0wbreeze. For those of you who don’t know, ToolJail (like f0recast) is designed to help iPhone newbie’s to jailbreak and unlock their iPhone and iPod touch. It contains all the necessary jailbreak and unlock instructions, along with how-to’s on DFU and Recovery Mode, downgrading firmware, and direct download links for all the necessary tools required.
Some of the changes which version 1.3.2 of ToolJail brings are as follows.
- Download links for Sn0wbreeze have been refreshed for Sn0wbreeze V1.5.2.
- Now that 05.11.07 Baseband is un-lockable on iPhone 3.1.3, Blacksn0w RC2 has been added in how-to guides to unlock the said firmware and baseband.
- How-to guide for tethered jailbreak of iPhone 3.1.2 has been added.
- Bug fixes, performance improvements and more.
Also check out our complete jailbreaking guides for iPhone 3.1.3 firmware for iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS and iPod touch 1G/2G using redsn0w 0.9.3, redsn0w 0.9.4, sn0wbreeze, PwnageTool 3.1.5. Unlocking can be done using ultrasn0w or blacksn0w.
You may also like to check out:
- How to Downgrade iPhone 3.1.3 Baseband 05.12.01
- F0recast on Mac for iPhone 3.1.3 Jailbreak and Unlock Info
- GreenPois0n to Jailbreak iPhone 3.2 and iPad Untethered
- Unlock iPhone 3.1.3 05.11.07 Baseband with Blacksn0w