Bluetooth speakers are pretty awesome for getting sound into a room or place that it wouldn’t normally be possible to enjoy music in. Pools are one such area, but no matter where you’re using it, this Marshall speaker is going to look awesome.
It looks like a Marshall amp, and that makes it pretty awesome in our eyes. Right now it’s available at its lowest ever price, too.
The speaker itself has a maximum sound pressure level of 100dB measured at 1m, and is good for 20 hours of playback on a single charge. If you’d rather not use Bluetooth, there is a 3.5mm connector that can be used instead, too.
Weighing in under 7 pounds, the Kilburn is a lightweight piece of vintage styled engineering. Setting the bar as one of the loudest speakers in its class, the Kilburn is a compact, stout-hearted hero with a well-balanced audio which boasts a clear midrange and extended highs for a sound that is both articulate and pronounced. The analogue knobs allow you to fine tune the controls to your personal preferences while the guitar-influenced leather strap enables easy and stylish travel.
Just look at the thing and tell us you don’t want it! Right now is the time to give in to those temptations, too, thanks to this deal that may not last for much longer.
We wouldn’t want anyone to miss out on the opportunity of picking up what has to be the best looking Bluetooth speaker on the market.
Buy: Marshall 4091189 Kilburn Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Black from Amazon: $139.99 | Original price $190
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Testing
- Downgrade iOS 12.1.4 To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 For Jailbreak [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4 Using Luca’s WebKit Exploit May Soon Be Possible
- Download iOS 12.1.4 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Critical FaceTime Bug Patch
- Best Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones