You can pick up the Wemo Dimmer WiFi smart switch for a price of just $49.99, instead of the usual $80. It features support for HomeKit, Alexa and Google Assistant.
Home automation comes in many different shapes and forms, and while you can start out by kitting your home out in some rather costly bulbs, another option is to get a smart switch for your lights instead. The Wemo Dimmer Switch is one such option, and while it often sells for $80, you can get one right now for just $49.99.
The Wemo switch can be used to control normal, old-fashioned lights via either the wall switch, the Wemo app, or a smart assistant in the form of Amazon’s Alexa or Google Assistant. No matter which method you use, you can turn your lights on or change their brightness, and if you’re using the Wemo app you can do so from anywhere in the world, too.
While there’s no need for any bridges to make the Wemo Dummer Switch work, if you add a Wemo Bridge to the mix you will also gain HomeKit support, bringing Siri and of course the HomePod into play. That would definitely be the route we would go, but the choice is yours.
Buy: Wemo Dimmer WiFi Light Switch, Works with Alexa, the Google Assistant and Apple HomeKit from Amazon: $49.99 | Original price $80
Thanks to the switch connecting to other devices around your home, you can even pair the Wemo Simmer Switch with a Nest thermostat, allowing for all kinds of automation to be used. The possibilities are endless, don’t you think?
We’re big fans of smart homes and automation, so we think this is a great way to get started without spending a whole load of money replacing bulbs.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.2: New Jailbreak Exploit On Horizon Once Patched In 12.1.3 Update
- Download iOS 12.1.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA Update
- Download iOS 12.1.2 16C104 IPSW Links, OTA For iPhone XS, Max, XR, X And More
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.2 To iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.1.1
- iOS 12.1.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes As Highlighted By Apple
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.2 Status Update: Here’s What You Need To Know