You can now download iOS 12.1.2 16C104 build IPSW links and OTA update for iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X and more.
Apple released iOS 12.1.2 after just one beta release earlier this week, with the update carrying the build number 16C101. The update brought with it a fix for various eSIM issues as well as changes specific to China pertaining to the way animations work.
This was in an attempt to get around Qualcomm’s animation-related patent claims. However, Apple has now released an updated version of the same update – iOS 12.1.2 build 16C104 is now available to download.
Anyone who already has iOS 12.1.2 installed has not been given the opportunity to download this modified version via the standard OTA software update procedures, but anyone who has not updated yet, or restores their device, will presumably be presented with this new version.
We don’t yet know what has changed in this updated build, but it’s possible that there are additional tweaks to either animations or eSIM support – the two things that saw the iOS 12.1.2 update arrive in the first place. Whatever the changes are, they’re clearly not big enough to warrant an iOS 12.1.3 update, although a version carrying that name is currently being tested by developers.
Apple’s Qualcomm issues continue to gather pace, with both China and Germany now seeing courts call for a ban on the sale of some iPhones. Apple is appealing, as you might expect, but this does not look like something that will be going away any time soon.
iOS 12.1.2 16C104 Download Links:
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.3 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.2 To iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.1.1
- iOS 12.1.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes As Highlighted By Apple
- Download iOS 12.1.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, And More
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 / iOS 12.1: Project Zero Team Publishes Privilege Escalation Bug That Could Lead To First Public iOS 12 Jailbreak
- Call Of Duty Legends Of War Android APK Beta Download Of 1.0.0 Version Released