Uber has updated its iPhone app to offer a simplified design that also adds support for Apple’s Live Activities.
The new app, which is available for download now via the App Store, includes support for the iOS 16 Live Activities feature that removes the need for the app to send multiple notifications.
As a result, anyone waiting for a ride will be able to see if their car is on the way or not. Anyone with an iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max can also look forward to seeing that Live Activity on their Always-On Display, too.
The new update’s App Store release notes don’t explain the new features, but there’s a new page on the Uber website that does. The company says that the update is designed to make it easier to find things whether that’s trying to get a ride, find a scooter, or something else entirely.
People will also now see destinations and rides based on their preferences and past trips, too “For example, if you typically ride Uber Green, it will likely be the first option you see,” the company says.
This updated Uber has been around for some people since December, but that was only for a very limited group of users. It’s now been rolled out to everyone, which means that we can all now enjoy the new look and additional Live Activities support.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.