The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max go on sale this coming Friday, and if you placed a pre-order last week, you’re probably already very much looking forward to your new smartphone appearing on your doorstep, as well you should be, and if you’re lucky, you’ve already had shipping confirmation from UPS as well, which means you’re definitely on for a Friday delivery.
If you’re really keen on keeping an eye on things as the parcel wings its way through the chaos that is international delivery, then you can do exactly that, and let’s be honest, there’s little else to do while you wait for Friday to roll around, right?
So with that said, here’s how you can go about tracking your iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max delivery right now.
Step 1: Fire up a web browser on your computer or mobile device and visit UPS.com before clicking on the green tracking arrow.
Step 2: Click on Track by Reference.
Step 3: Under the Shipment Reference entry, enter the 10-digit phone number you have associated with your order.
Step 4: Click Track at the bottom of the web page.
Step 5: At this point, you’ll be shown the delivery status and location of your order, and this is the page you’ll likely spend the next few days staring at or at the very least, checking religiously.
Apple’s new iPhones officially go on sale this Friday but it is not unheard of for some lucky customers to receive their devices early after shelling out for a pre-order. It doesn’t happen often, though, so don’t go crossing your fingers and toes just yet. Besides, Friday isn’t all that far away.
You may also like to check out:
- 150+ iOS 12 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- Fix iOS 12 Battery Life Issues And Percentage Drain, Here’s How [Guide]
- iOS 12 Compatibility List For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.0.1 / 12.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Downgrade iOS 12 To 11.4.1 Final Version On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update
- Download iOS 12.1 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone, iPad
- Download iOS 12 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]