Right now is the time to get your hands on that water-resistant Bluetooth speaker you’ve always wanted, with the Tribit StormBox Micro Bluetooth speaker available right now for just $39.99.
Normally, this Bluetooth speaker would sell for around $50, but if you clip the on-page coupon right now you’ll save $10 and pay just $39.99. You don’t need to remember to enter any discount codes, but you must clip that coupon before adding the speaker to your cart if you want to save some money.
Buy: Tribit StormBox Micro Bluetooth Speaker from Amazon: $39.99 with on-page coupon | Original price: $50
At this price, it might even be worth buying two of these things. If you do that, pair them up and you’ll get stereo sound for improved audio. And they’ll still be water-resistant and durable, unlike standard speakers.
At the time of writing, this Bluetooth speaker has almost 500 reviews on Amazon with a combined score of 4.6 stars out of a possible five. That’s a great score, but there’s more to make us thing this is a great price. This same speaker was Cnet’s choice for “The best portable mini Bluetooth speaker for 2020”. You don’t win awards like that without being a pretty good bit of kit.
We don’t know how long we can expect this on-page coupon to be around but you’ll want to order soon to make sure you don’t miss out. Do it now, and consider buying a pair. You know it makes sense!
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 14 GM Download Release Date: Here’s When To Expect Its Availability
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 8 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14 Beta 8 Released
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.7 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Released With Automatic COVID-19 Notifications
- Jailbreak iOS 13.7 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 To iOS 13.6.1, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.