Koogeek has discounted its door/window sensor to just $24.99 from $35. It’s fully HomeKit compatible and is a super bargain as it doesn’t require a hub to work.
Smart homes are all the rage right now, and with very good reason. With technology having now reached the point where we can reliably put cameras, sensors, lights, and thermostats throughout a home and interact with them from phones or by using digital assistants, home automation is both practical and great at scratching that tech geek itch that we all have from time to time.
Home automation doesn’t have to cost the Earth, either, and Koogeek is proving that once again with a great deal on one of its accessories. It’s door and window sensor is HomeKit-compatible and allows smart homes to know when a door or window is open.
That can be a useful thing in itself because we’ve all wondered whether we closed a window after leaving our home, but when you tie these sensors into further automation, you can use them as triggers. Imagine having all of the lights come on when a Koogeek sensor recognizes that the door has been opened, for example.
These sensors are always available at a reasonable price, but right now they can be had for even less, with almost 30% slashed from their original price. You can’t grumble at those kinds of savings.
Buy: Koogeek Door Window Sensor Works with Apple HomeKit No Hub Required from Amazon: $25.99 with code DL7H3NQA | Original price $35.99
With HomeKit support and powered by a single CR2450 battery, these little sensors could be an integral part of any home automation system taking a home and making it smarter.
You may also like to check out:
- Best iPhone XR Case? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Ultra-Thin Slim iPhone XR Case: Here’s The Best Ones [Exclusive Discount Code Inside]
- iPhone XR Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iPhone XR / XS Power Bank: Best 18W USB PD Models [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 Update: Ian Beer Releases His Exploits
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Update: Apple Stops Signing iOS 11.4.1, Here’s What That Means
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.0.1 To iOS 12.0 / 11.4.1
- Download: iOS 12.0.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 / 12 / 12.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]