Apple’s addition of MagSafe to the iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max brings 15W wireless charging to the iPhone for the first time. That’s twice as fast as other wireless chargers, so it’s understandable that people might want to be able to use MagSafe as much as possible – including in the car.
So someone found a way to mount a MagSafe Wireless Charger in their Tesla Model S.
Posting to Reddit, the user shared that they’d 3D printed a mount and then attached it to their car via Command strips for easy removal. The installation looks very, very good and now you can even buy a pre-printed version for yourself.
This is an Apple MagSafe adapter for the phone holder on your Tesla center console. This is installed in-place using 3M Command strips, to allow for firm installation and easy removal for the future,” explains the item description.
Proceeds will be donated to a charity that supports clean energy! Just as a reminder, you will still need an Apple MagSafe charger and a USB C power adapter for your vehicle.
If you’re ordering, remember that there are different mounts available depending on the iPhone you own. Mae sure you’ve got the correct one selected before placing your order. With all the money going to charity, why not treat yours?
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.3 Released
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.3 The Easy Way [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 14.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.2 The Right Way [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.