Portable storage is something that is becoming more and more useful, with cameras in particular making great use of it. Right now you can pick up a SanDisk Extreme Pro SD card for just $74.99 in 256GB configuration.
Normally, this card would retail for around $100, but if you pick one up from Amazon right now you’ll save 25% on that price, making it a great buy if you need more storage for your photography needs.
Buy: SanDisk Extreme PRO 256GB SD Card from Amazon: $74.99 | Original price: $100
Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video) and sequential burst mode photography | (1)full HD (1920×1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors
This card is rated as C10 and U3, making it great for recording 4K UHD video as is all the rage right now. If you’re recording for YouTube, for example, this is a great card to capture content with before uploading it. Those ratings also mean that you can look forward to shot speeds of up to 90MB/s and transfer speeds of up to 170MB/s, too.
Because this card is solid state it’s also super rugged. It’s been tested in harsh environments and is temperature proof, shock proof, X-ray proof, and even waterproof. All of that adds up to one card that should stand the test of time no matter how much work you put it through.
SanDisk is also one of the biggest names in storage and we’ve been using their cards for years. We’ve yet to have one fail.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 5 IPSW Links And OTA Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 5 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.