Keeping your phone charged while you’re driving can be super important if you use apps like Waze. But did you know that you can also take Alexa with you when you’re out and about, too? You can, and right now you can do it for a great price if you enter the special discount code.
The Roav Viva is currently available for just $19.99 on Amazon. All you need to do in order to take advantage of that price is to clip the on-screen coupon and then enter the discount code when checking out.
Buy: Roav Viva Car Charger with Alexa from Amazon: $19.99 with code VAVALPE4 and on-screen coupon | Original price: $50
Being able to charge via the two PowerIQ USB-A ports is already pretty great because you know that the technology built into the ports will make sure that your devices are charging as quickly as possible. But the real fancy part of all of this is the built-in Alexa.
By connecting your phone to the Roav Viva via Bluetooth you’ll have instant access to Alexa and all that brings with it. Ask questions, interact with other devices using the many Alexa integrations, and more. And all of that while you’re driving, too.
You don’t need to be concerned about privacy, either, thanks to the big mute button that is on top of the charger. Press that and Alexa won’t be able to hear a thing no matter how loud you shout!
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 5 IPSW Links And OTA Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 5 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.