If you’ve always fancied picking up a sound bar but have been waiting for the right deal to come along, you’re probably going to want to add the Samsung HW-S61B to your list of potential candidates. Right now, you can add one to your setup for just $199.99.
Amazon would normally sell the Samsung HW-S61B for around $350, but you won’t pay that if you place your order while the current deal is running. Order now, and you’ll pay just $199.99, a price that is 43% and $148 less than you’d normally have to pay.
This deal doesn’t have any of those discount codes or on-screen coupons for you to enter, but you should note that we don’t yet know when the deal will end. Your best course of action is to place your order soon if you want to be sure of getting this price.
Buy: Samsung HW-S61B 5.0ch All-In-One Wireless Soundbar w/ Dolby Atmos from Amazon: $199.99 | Original price: $347.99
The Samsung HW-S61B sound bar comes in white and has support for Dolby Atmos built in. The sound bar even has Amazon’s Alexa included, so you can ask the digital assistant to play your favorite shows and watch your favorite shows.
What’s more, Samsung has given the HW-S61B AirPlay 2 support making it perfect for getting audio from an Apple device and into your ears. All without the need for any cables or complicated configuration.
Do remember that we don’t yet know when this deal is going to end, so order your new sound bar now while you still can.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.