It seems that all is not well as far as the PUBG Mobile iOS community is concerned.
And yes, you guessed it, the rage is related to version 0.4.0 of the game which has still not arrived for iPhone and iPad devices.
The team behind PUBG Mobile made somewhat of a song and dance about pushing version 0.4.0 of the global game out into the world of Android just a couple of days ago. It was always known that version 0.4.0 would hit Android first, followed by iOS shortly thereafter.
However, at the time of writing, that iOS release has yet to materialize, leaving iPhone and iPad owners enraged and feeling a little like second-class citizens. According to the team, the reason for the delay is due to Apple’s review process and this particular version of the app being caught up in that internal Apple process.
If that is the case, then it’s difficult to actually ascertain exactly when it will get released. Apple has a history of holding up specific apps and games in its internal process for one reason or another. The infuriating thing for developers and publishers is that they have no real knowledge as to when Apple will finally push the release button.
Official response from our side guys. The reason why 0.4.0 has not come to iOS yet is due to a delay in the App Store review process. We will let you know once the update is live. Thank you for your support.
Of course, that unknown then filter down to the actual end-user who is left waiting to see when the game is actually going to be released and ultimately takes their frustration out on the developer as that’s the only course of action they can take.
The update regarding the internal Apple delay was pushed out on Tuesday and that 0.4.0 version has still not made an appearance. With that knowledge in mind, it still remains slightly unknown as to when version 0.4.0 will make it into the public domain for Apple’s iOS platform. Until then, and until it actually filters through to the iOS App Store, iPhone and iPad owners will have to live with the fact they aren’t on parity with Android device owners, at least as far as PUBG Mobile is concerned.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.3 Jailbreak Update: Root Shell Access Achieved On Latest Firmware
- iOS 11.4 Public Beta 2 Download Of IPSW, OTA Links Now Available
- PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 APK Download Update And iOS English Version Has Been Finally Released
- PUBG Mobile 0.4.0 Patch Notes For English Global Android Final Version Posted Online
- iOS 11.4 Beta 2 Release Notes And Changes: What’s New In This Release?
- Fortnite 3.5.1 Jailbreak Detection Bypass Progress: Here’s What Is Known So Far
- Download iOS 11.3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Of Final Version Right Here
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3 / 11.2.6 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]