You don’t need to be the biggest PS4 homebrew fan in the world to know that it is perhaps the most interesting community to keep an eye on right now. With new exploits being found seemingly more regularly than the world of iOS jailbreaking and some high profile iOS names now plying their trade over in the PS4 hacking community, there is plenty to sink your teeth into.
Take the news shared by hacker qwertyoruiop via Twitter in which we found out that the recently released PS4 software version 5.50 can now be exploited.
The new exploit is based on a previous one that worked just fine on PS4 firmware 4.55. With version 5.50, Sony patched that particular hole, although, apparently, not for long. We told you all about the PS4 firmware hack that was good to go on 4.55 very recently, and now, despite Sony’s efforts, those who upgraded to 5.50 are also able to get their exploit on thanks to qwertyoruiop’s work.
The previous exploit caused lots of excitement last week when it was turned into a full firmware 4.55 jailbreaking method. There was even a YouTube video shared in which we saw the whole process carried out, complete with the insinuation that a payload could be attached to the exploit that would open the PS4 up to the usual things we expect with jailbreaking, particularly piracy.
It’s likely this that saw Sony patch the exploit initially, and for that very same reason we expect Sony to be working to patch everything all over again in their next release.
For now, you can download qwertyoruiop’s work for firmware 5.50 crack.bargains/550/.
(Source: quertyoruiop [Twitter])
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6: Last Chance To FutureRestore iOS 11.1.2 Before iOS 11.3 Final Release
- Get Emus4u iOS 11 Download On iPhone Without Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Google Play Store APK 9.1.24 Download On Android: Here’s How To Install It
- PUBG Mobile APK Download For Android: Here’s How To Get It For Free
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.