You can now download Google Play Store 9.1.24 APK file with immediate effect. This is the latest pre-release version of the app store which ships with the majority of Android devices, meaning that you now have the ability to get updated to the latest version.
Early research into the APK file shows that version 9.1.24 doesn’t really offer any significant advantage from a feature perspective over the last 9.0.x release. However, as it’s a new released, it’s likely to have internal enhancements which should hopefully make it a better experience for all users. It isn’t going to blow any minds but let’s take a look at how to get it installed.
Step 1: First and foremost, you are going to need to have the APK for the new version of the Play Store in your possession. Thankfully, we can help you with that. You grab the Play Store 9.1.24 APK file from here.
Step 2: You are also going to need to have the ability to install apps from unknown sources enabled on your device. If you are reading this then it likely means you are interested in getting the APK on your device, so logic dictates that you’ve already dabbled in that previously. However, if you need to toggle this setting on then you’ll need to head into Settings > Security and put a check in the Unknown Sources box. (The location of this setting may vary depending on your phone manufacturer).
Step 3: Next, you’re going to need to have a file browser app installed on the Android device. Multiple apps like this exist on the Play Store but reliable and feature complete one is ES File Explorer File Manager.
However, you can use your favorite or one of your choosing. Using that file manager, navigate to the directory where the Play Store APK was downloaded to.
Step 4: Select the APK. If you are given an alert or dialogue box which asks which app you want to use, then select Package Installer. Check if any additional permissions are needed and then select Install.
And that’s all that she wrote. If you are a security conscious user, then you can always jump back into the security settings of the device and disable the Unknown Sources option for your own peace of mind.
You may also like to check out:
- PUBG Mobile APK Download For Android: Here’s How To Get It For Free
- Android P Markup APK Download From Google Now Available, Here Are The Details
- Spotify Modded Premium APK, Spotify++ Being Cracked Down In 2018, Here’s What You Need To Know
- Android P Launcher APK Download For All Devices Now Available [Pixel Launcher]
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]