The excellent Razer Kishi mobile game controller for Android and iPhone from just $54.99 right now and you don’t need to enter any discount codes or clip any in-screen coupons, either. This price is brought to you by the Amazon Prime Day festivities, with Prime customers getting the controller for a couple of dollars less than everyone else.
Amazon would normally sell the Razer Kishi mobile game controller for anything up to $100, making this a solid saving of up to $33.50. That’s a huge saving and one that makes this a deal that’s almost impossible to pass up. All you need to do is consider the number of awesome games in the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store to know this is a great way to enjoy games.
Buy: Razer Kishi Mobile Game Controller for Android from Amazon: $54.99 | Original price: $79.99
Buy: Razer Kishi Mobile Game Controller for iPhone from Amazon: $66.49 | Original price: $99.99
At the time of writing, this controller has more than 5,600 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.4 stars out of a possible five. We’ve heard some pretty great things about this controller as well and it will be the perfect companion for Microsoft’s xCloud, for example. The same goes for Amazon Luna and NVIDIA’s GeForce NOW for that matter.
Being a Prime Day deal, this isn’t a price that is expected to hang around for too long. With that in mind, we would always suggest placing an order soon to avoid the potential for disappointment.
If you are looking for loads of other deals, then be sure to check out our massive Prime Day 2021 roundup:
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 15 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 12, Pro, 11, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 15 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Download iOS 15 Beta 1 Along With iPadOS 15 Beta 1
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.