Here are details on PNG Maker Online that lets you make a PNG transparent background with ease.
Have you ever wanted to add an image to another photo on Photoshop but got stuck when your image brought its colored background with it?
Or perhaps you wanted to paste your brand’s logo to a background with its exact shape, but the logo had an awkward white background that does not define its shape very well?
Sure, you could always paste the image on Photoshop and erase the background. But this method runs the risk of cutting parts of the picture. Besides, this method is also very bothersome.
Fortunately, this article contains a hassle-free solution to this very problem.
No longer will you have to go through the trouble of searching for “PNG transparent background makers” or “PNG with transparent background” for your images. This article will explain how you can make a transparent PNG background easily.
Part 1. How to Make A PNG Background Transparent Online
Thanks to HitPaw, you can now easily make a PNG’s background transparent online.
- HitPaw Online Background Remover is very easy and straightforward to use. You definitely don’t need to be a professional image editor to understand how to use HitPaw.
- HitPaw Online Background Remover is also versatile in the sense that it can work on any device. Hence, it doesn’t matter whether you use Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS. HitPaw will allow you to make your PNG background transparent on whatever device you own.
- Your images are secure on the website. These photos can only be seen by the person who uploaded them on the website.
- This online tool also does not bombard you with a million ads when you use it, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
Just follow these simple steps to make your PNG background transparent:
Step 1: Go to the HitPaw Online Background Remover website.
Step 2: You should see a box that says “Drag and drop files to the upload box” with an option to “Choose file”. Import your image using this box.
Step 3: Select the “Remove background” option. You will get an option to edit the photo. Use this option to change the background, scale, and size.
Step 4: Finally, select the option that says “Download” in the lower right corner. This option will save your PNG with a transparent background.
Part 2. How to Make Transparent PNG Background in Photoshop
Did you know you can also use Photoshop to make the PNG background transparent? In fact, the whole process is actually relatively straightforward, and many users enjoy the ease of using Photoshop to solve this issue.
- You don’t need to download any additional software.
- You don’t need to head on over to another website.
- This whole process is free!
Follow these simple steps to make a PNG background transparent using Photoshop:
Step 1: Open your image in Photoshop.
Step 2: Click on the option that is labeled as “Layer”. Then, select the “New Layer” option from the menu. Alternatively, you can select the icon that is a square in the layers window).
Step 3: You will notice how the layer that just appeared is already transparent.
Move this layer and place it below the layer of your photo. Then, click on your photo’s layer.
Step 4: Choose the portion of the image you wish to be translucent using the magic wand or lasso tool. To achieve the desired outcome, use a tolerance value of 32. You also have the option to test out various other settings.
Press the Delete key. The specified region will be erased, and a grey and white striped background will replace it (this is an indicator that your photo now has a background that is transparent).
Part 3. How to Make Transparent PNG Background via Mobile
If you were wondering how to edit a PNG to have transparent background using your mobile phone, we have just the solution for you.
You can use the PicsArt app to make the background of your PNG transparent.
- PicsArt is easy to use.
- This app is free.
- PicsArt also gives you a variety of other tools and options that you can use easily to edit your images on your cellphone.
Step 1: Find the “Draw tool” at the bottom of your image when you open it in the PicsArt app.
Step 2: Choose the icon that is located at the bottom right. This icon should resemble a pile of squares.
Step 3: By tapping the recycling bin icon, you can eliminate the top layer in the pop-up window, which will appear as a vacant picture. To shut down the window, click away.
Step 4: By clicking the Eraser symbol at the bottom, you may use the “Eraser tool”. To access the brush settings, tap it once more. From this point, alter the settings as desired. To immediately remove broad regions, keep in mind that a large brush size with sharp edges is best, but a smaller brush size with softer edges works best for erasing around sharp corners.
Step 5: When you are satisfied with your choices, begin deleting the picture’s background by sliding your finger over it. By pinching with your two fingers, you can zoom in or out.
Step 6: Click the “Apply” option that is located in the top-right corner whenever you are happy with the outcome. Choose the arrow symbol that is located at the top of the home screen to save the picture.
Part 4. More Useful Tips about PNG Transparent Background
- How do I make sure a PNG is transparent?
If you want to make sure your PNG is transparent, simply copy and paste it around another colored background on Photoshop. If your image is transparent, it should not bring its own background with it.
- What is transparent PNG used for?
Transparent PNGs can be used for many reasons. They are frequently used as logos, and many individuals even convert their photos to have transparent backgrounds to remove objects in the background that they do not want in the image.
- Why is my PNG exporting with a white background?
If your PNG is exporting with a white background, then your PNG transparent background maker either did not work or you did not save your file as a PNG file.
When you export your file, remember to check the type of file that you are saving your image as. Make sure you are saving your image as a PNG file.
A transparent PNG background has many personal and professional uses. Fortunately for us, it is very easy to make a PNG background transparent due to the availability of a plethora of tools. We hope the methods mentioned above help you make your PNG background transparent easily.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.