If you’re in the market to start, or expand an existing Philips Hue setup you’ve chosen the perfect time to do it. Amazon is just starting out on its Philips Hue Memorial Day sale which means you can pick up a whole raft of things for pretty great discounts. And if you spend more than $25, you’ll get free shipping if you’re a Prime member, too.
There’s a lot on offer right now, and it’s hard to know where to start. We’re going to highlight a few of the best deals below, but be sure to take a browse for yourself. No matter what Philips Hue-branded product you’re looking for, there’s a good job there’s a decent discount to be had on it right now.
Starting out, we have:
- Buy: Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance LightStrip Plus from Amazon: $67.99 | Original price: $80
- Buy: Philips Hue White Ambiance Wellness Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp from Amazon: $84.99 | Original price: $100
- Buy: Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 60W Equivalent LED Smart Bulb Starter Kit from Amazon: $152.99 | Original price: $200
- Buy: Philips Hue Beyond Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp from Amazon: $169.97 | Original price: $200
There are many more deals to be had, and if you’re just looking for new bulbs to add to an existing setup you’re going to be able to save on those, too. Whether you’re picking up a new starter pack or expanding, there are some great savings to be had. Don’t buy any Philips Hue accessories or devices until you’ve checked Amazon right now. The deals are good through May 27th, too.
All of the lights on sale work with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Apple HomeKit. Separate light bulbs and lights require a Philips Hue smart hub and do not work directly with WiFi.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad