Tesla has reportedly begun to get its mobile app ready to accommodate the new Semi electric truck, with references to the new EV appearing in the latest update.
Tesla is expected to start delivering the trucks to its first customer, Pepsi, starting December 1 a whole five years after it was first announced to the world.
Now, the mobile app is getting ready for that delivery to begin. Electrek reports that it looks like drivers of the Semi should expect to be able to make use of the same kinds of features that Tesla car owners have, too.
Tesla has also added new images of the truck to the app, including an oversized sun visor that covers the entire front windscreen.
Beyond that we don’t really get to see much else in the new images. However, there are some that show the frunk opening as well as the Megacharger port.
— Tesla App Updates (iOS) (@Tesla_App_iOS) November 11, 2022
It’s said that the Tesla app will likely be the way that Semi drivers interact with the vehicle the most, beyond actually driving it.
If you’re going to be one of the lucky few getting to drive Pepsi Semi trucks around, it’s probably time to get that app downloaded now ahead of time. It looks like you’re going to need it.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.