Apple has shared a new ad via its YouTube channel, this time highlighting how Koreans have customized their AirPods Charging Case.
The ad features all kinds of weird and wonderful methods of making the case unique including stickers and other decals.
While Apple doesn’t offer any such customization, either online or in its stores, there’s a booming market on Amazon and other sites for cases that can slip over the charging case. Many of the examples Apple shows in this ad go above and beyond those cases and the results are pretty staggering.
It’s not clear how some of these customizations impact the Charging Case’s ability to charge wirelessly, but we’re not sure it really matters. We’d happily give up wireless charging to have something that looks more unique and more closely fits our personal style.
Some people have even sought to take full advantage of the diminutive AirPods Charging Case by turning it into a keychain. That enables people to keep their AirPods with them at all times which is a huge thing for such portable earbuds.
So far this ad is only available in Korean and is definitely targeted at that region. Which is a shame really. There are a lot of people who will never see this ad and will never know just how cool their AirPods could look.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13.1 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.1 Beta 1
- iOS 13.1 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 On iPhone X, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro And More Using Unc0ver
- Downgrade iOS 12.4.1 To 12.4 For Jailbreak While Apple Is Still Signing The Firmware
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 12.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4.1 By Downgrading And Jailbreaking iOS 12.4, Here’s How
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]