Carrying an iPhone around with you has all kinds of great uses and many of them are based around your location. One advantage is the ability for others to find out where you are, whether that’s via the FindMy app or when you’re using dating apps and whatnot.
But there are sometimes you might want to make your location appear to be somewhere else. And that’s something you can do right now using an app called MockGo.
Available for download for both Mac and Windows, MockGo is a great way to keep your location secret for various reasons. You might not want people on dating apps to know exactly where you are, for example, and there are plenty of other reasons, too.
The unique features of MockGo include:
- Faking location without jailbreak: The tool will trick applications that require access to GPS location. The applications will believe that you’re in a different location than you’ve set on the tool. There is no need to worry about installing questionable packages or bricking your phone.
- Simulates movement with customized speed: This tool can be used in games like Pokemon Go, where you can plan your route and set the speed you intend to move with. You can, therefore, easily hatch Pokemon Go eggs from the comfort of your room.
How to use MockGo iPhone GPS Spoofer
1. Download and launch MockGo on your Windows PC or Mac.
2. Connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer via a USB cable. Click Start, you will see your current location of your iPhone in the Map view.
3. There are 3 main modes, click on the first icon, Teleport Mode, type the location or GPS coordinates in the search bar, then click Go.
4. You will get a small pop-up box showing the coordinates and distance, click Move Here to change your GPS location.
If that sounds like something you could make use of, head on over to the MockGo website and download the app to see what it can do for you. Not needing to have a jailbroken device, and including support for iOS 14, makes this a great option for anyone.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.132 ISO Beta Released With A New Snipping Tool And More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Beta 8 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 15 Beta 8 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- iOS 15 Beta 5 Download Expected Release Date
- Download: iOS 14.7.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.7.1 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 14.7.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.7.1 And iPadOS 14.7.1 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.