The team behind Kodi has today released a new update, bringing the version number up to 18.4. The release is a full of bug fixes to help make Kodi a more stable beast for those who rely on it for their media playback needs.
The popular media center software has a host of fixes that relate to the user interface as well as playback and PVR functionality.
No new features should be expected from this release, with stability and fixes very much the order of the day.
“Another couple of months have passed since we last pushed out a release, and so, in our ongoing efforts to produce the best media software in the world, it’s time to squash another few of those more irritating bugs.(…)
“Many – indeed, most – of these fixes are hidden deep inside Kodi and really shouldn’t be obvious to most people; unless you’re doing something that regularly hits one of them, you’ll really never notice. That said, they’re all real bugs, and real fixes, so thanks as always to all who found a bug, took the time to report it and, in some cases, provided a fix.”
The update is recommended for all who use Kodi and it can be downloaded from the Kodi website right now. However, Android users are told to wait for the official update to reach the Google Play Store while Kodi is waiting for the new update to reach the Microsoft Store.
If you wish to check out the comparison between version 18.3 and 18.4, check out the app’s GitHub page here. For downloading purposes, head over to kodi.tv/download to get started!
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13.1 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.1 Beta 1
- iOS 13.1 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 On iPhone X, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro And More Using Unc0ver
- Downgrade iOS 12.4.1 To 12.4 For Jailbreak While Apple Is Still Signing The Firmware
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 12.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4.1 By Downgrading And Jailbreaking iOS 12.4, Here’s How
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]