Apple is roundly expected to announce the iPhone 12 Pro Max in or around September of this year. That’s still a good number of months away from happening, but we might already know exactly what the phone will look like. But then again, we might not.
That’s because EverythingApplePro has shared what are claimed to be design schematics for the iPhone 12 Pro Max. courtesy of Max Weinbach. That’s not enough though – the the schematics were then used to create a 3D-printed model of the device in question.
So what do we have? We’ve already heard rumors that the iPhone 12 lineup will feature a chassis like the iPad Pro and we see that here. The device itself is a little thinner than the iPhone 11 Pro Max by just over half a millimeter, too.
The model created by EverythingApplePro shows a smaller notch for the Face ID mechanism, although it appears that part was artistic license. We’ve heard that the new high-end iPhone might get such a thing, but that’s far from confirmed at this point.
Screen-wise we can expect a 6.7-inch display, an increase on the current largest iPhone at 6.5 inches. That’s because the bezels are said to have shrunk considerably. That, in turn, allows for more display without making the device itself huge.
Around the back we see a LiDAR scanner placed inside the camera bump, something that we can all probably agree has been a given ever since the iPad Pro refresh was announced last month.
Ultimately we reckon this is going to be pretty close to what Apple announces in September, or October. And that’s just fine with us; now, we wait.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak