The iPhone XS is almost real at this point, and while the new iPhone will not be announced until Apple does so on September 12th, we have already seen more leaks than we can shake an iPhone-shaped stick at regarding the 2018 iPhone lineup.
With a new, larger screen option and what appears to be a new gold finish, the 6.5-inch iPhone XS is already capturing the imagination, and we haven’t even seen it officially yet!
If you’re in full-on hype mode right now then you’re going to love this new concept video in which what is sure to be the biggest iPhone ever is shown off in all its glory, complete with that fancy new gold finish to boot.
It’s clear that the return of the gold iPhone is something that will be very well received, especially in some countries, and with the iPhone X already a gorgeous phone in Silver and Space Gray, we cannot wait to see what a gold version looks like.
Apple is expected to announce three new iPhones when CEO Tim Cook and his team stakes to the Steve Jobs Theater stage on September 12th, with the iPhone XS available in two sizes, 5.8-inches, and 6.5-inches. A new, low-cost option is also on the horizon with a 6.1-inch LCD display as well as a new Apple Watch, likely called the Apple Watch Series 4.
However, rumors of new iPad Pros as well as new MacBook Air and Mac mini updates are likely to have to wait until a later date in order to come to fruition, although it is still possible Apple will bring the new iPad Pro into the same September event.
We’ll be bringing you all the news ahead of and shortly after the September 12th Apple event – who’s excited?!
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12 Beta 12 IPSW Links, OTA Update To Fix ‘A New iOS Update Is Now Available’ Error
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 / iOS 12: Developer Teases Another Possible PoC
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 12 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 12 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]