The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max all have a new software and hardware system designed to help improve performance management.
That’s according to an Apple support document dedicated to Apple’s latest lineup of smartphones.
According to the document, Apple believes that the new power management system will provide the “best possible performance as battery aging occurs over time.” It’s also said to be “more advanced” than anything that is used in other, older devices.
As Apple has made clear of late, all lithium-ion batteries have a limited amount of time during which they can perform optimally. After that, they deteriorate and are unable to provide as much power over a prolonged period of time.
As a result, Apple makes provisions in all iPhones to help the battery remain performance. The new iPhones apparently take that up a notch.
The new built-in software and hardware system is automatic, always-on, and works to provide the best possible performance as battery aging occurs over time. iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max power needs are dynamically monitored, and performance is managed so that it can address these needs in real time. The system is more advanced than previous iPhone battery and power management systems and allows your iPhone to reduce performance impacts from battery aging.
Quite what has changed in these new iPhones isn’t clear, but all that really matters is the affect they have on the batteries within them. You can check the current state of your iPhone’s battery by opening the Settings app and going to Battery > Battery Health so long as you are running iOS 11.3 or later.
The new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max went on sale on September 20th and so far reviews and early user reports have been mightily impressive. Apple promises improved battery life from its new phones, and they certainly appear to be living up to that at the moment.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section