Here’s when you can expect iOS 16.4 beta 1 release date for iPhone and iPad users.
Apple hasn’t yet released the first beta of iOS 16.4 which is perhaps unexpected given the rate at which the company has updated its software in recent months. So when can we expect it to arrive?
Apple was perhaps expected to have made the first iOS 16.4 beta available earlier this week but that obviously didn’t happen.
And with Apple normally releasing betas in the first few days of the week — often on Tuesdays, although not always — it now seems highly unlikely that it will happen this week.
Instead, it now seems most likely that Apple will release the first iOS 16.4 beta to developers on or around Tuesday, February 7. We can expect the same update to be released to those on the public beta program a day or two later, with the public release coming once the beta program has completed.
As for what features we can look for, that’s obviously unknown at this time. We can however have a guess at new emojis being added, while the rumored Apple Music Classical app is yet to break cover.
Apple Pay Later could also finally arrive in beta from, at least in the United States. The feature will allow people to split the cost of Apple Pay payments, but will be limited to those in the United States initially just like the Apple Card.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.2 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.2 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.2 Final OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.