As you may already know, Apple announced iOS 13 at WWDC and there are many new great features and enhancements. Currently, it is in beta and can only be accessed if your device is registered to a developer’s account.
If you want to try iOS 13 before the final release in the Fall, Apple will be releasing a public beta in July.
One of the top features many have been expecting is dark mode, which we finally have in iOS 13. Personally for me, it is one of my favorite features because it gives the device a different feel and definitely a better experience when in dark environments.
Several stock apps got an upgrade such as the Reminders app getting a new layout, Notes app now lets you share folders, Maps got rebuilt from the ground up, the Health app can now track menstrual cycles, plus much more.
While iOS 13 is still in development stages, I’ve installed it on my device to check out all of the new features and improvements Apple has made.
Check out my full video overview below to see what to expect when the final version releases in the Fall.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile Download Free Along With iPadOS 13 Will Be Available This July, Confirms Apple
- iOS 13 Beta 1 OTA Configuration Profile And iPadOS 13 Download Not Released Yet, Here’s Why
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]