Whenever a new version of iOS is released, there will always be a portion of users who begin to experience some issue or another. With iOS 11.4, released just prior to WWDC 2018, there appears to be a couple of issues users are fighting with.
One of those is the failure of the camera app to work correctly and the other is one through which users are reporting a severely decreased battery life. That last issue is perhaps the one that the most users are complaining about, too.
For those who missed our previous coverage of the issue, users with a multitude of different iOS devices have reported that their batteries do not last anywhere near as long now that iOS 11.4 is installed as they did with prior releases. With iOS 11.4 now a good few weeks old, it would be expected that any new caching or indexing will now be complete, suggesting that if users are still seeing issues, they are a little more permanent then we might have hoped.
However, just how widespread of an issue is this?
That’s a question that we want to throw to you guys. Of the RP readership, how many people have an iOS device with iOS 11.4 installed and feel that their battery life is noticeably worse now than it was prior to installing the update? We’re going to run a little poll to try and collate some answers, but we’re hoping to be able to get a real feel for where things are.
With iOS 11.4.1 currently working its way through the beta process and iOS 12 not far behind it, those who are impacted could wait for a new update to arrive or, if the issue is so bad that they cannot wait, simply opt for a full restore of their device.
Just make sure that everything’s fully backed up first, okay?
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18 Leia Alpha 2 APK Download For Android, IPA For iOS, Xbox One, Windows And Mac Released
- Download: iOS 12 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- 100+ iOS 12 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- Download iOS 12 Beta 2 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 2 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12 Beta To iOS 11.4 [Tutorial]