JioTV is another app and service which allows you to stream live television and catch-up on shows in standard and high-definition directly from your iPhone or iPad. Granted, it may only be available in specific territories (such as India) but for those who use it, not being able to access it without access to a Jio SIM card can be extremely problematic and inconvenient.
By following the process listed below, you should be able to tweak your jailbroken device to be able to successfully play and stream content directly from the JioTV app without having the SIM card installed. Let’s dive right in and take a look at the steps.
Step 1: First and foremost, you will need to uninstall the previously installed version of JioTV from your device. If it’s on there, take it off. It’s then recommended that you use iCleaner, or similar tweak, to clean all of the data from the device.
Step 2: Now, once the data is cleaned, re-download JioTV app from the App Store. This bit will only work if you are connected to an App Store country that actually supports and offers this app such as for those in India.
Step 3: Launch Cydia on your jailbroken device and find the Flex 3 tweak. Install it just like you would with any other package.
Step 4: Launch Flex 3 and go through the recommended process until you reach the main screen. Select the Cloud tab and then Search. Serch for JioTV and you should find an entry under the name of jnaman01. Install that entry.
Step 5: Launch the JioTV app and sign in with a valid Jio ID that belongs to an active account.
Step 6: Make sure you are connected to WiFi and you should be able to enjoy live television within the app whilst being jailbroken and without having any SIM card installed in the iPhone.
A good percentage of people may not have actually heard of the JioTV experience but it’s definitely a worthwhile process to follow for those people who do make use of the service currently with a Jio SIM. If you want to, or have to, remove the Jio SIM from the equation, and you also happen to be jailbroken, then this is the walkthrough that you need to see some light at the end of the tunnel.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Update Now
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 Update: Brandon Azad To Release Exploit For iOS 11.4 Which Is Fixed In New Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 5 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]