Apple is expected to announce the new iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro alongside the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus next week and those who are choosing the higher-end models are in for a treat.
The iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are expected to sport a new pill-shaped camera cutout when turned on, and now you can try it out for yourself.
Concept creator Ian Zelbo has given iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max users the chance to take the new cutout for a spin. All they need to do is use a new wallpaper that he has shared that has the cutout at the bottom of the screen. With the wallpaper applied, simply turning an iPhone upside down is a great way to get a feel for what the new Pro and Pro Max models will look like.
As we’ve been expecting for months, the pill-shaped arrangement is actually two physical screen cutouts, with Apple likely to use the screen space between them for notification lights.
Rumors have that being the space where we will see warning lights to alert when the iPhone’s camera and speakers are active, but it’s possible Apple could also use the space for other things, too.
For you iPhone Pro Max users…
Full screen this and turn your phone upside down to see what iPhone 14 Pro Max will look like! 👀 #AppleEvent pic.twitter.com/6Zjh7LfeVf
— Ian Zelbo (@ianzelbo) September 1, 2022
Apple is expected to announce all four new iPhones on September 7, with pre-orders likely to begin on September 9. If correct, we should expect the new iPhones to go on sale on September 16.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.6.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.6.1 Final IPSW Links OTA Files And iPadOS 15.6.1 Released
- iOS 16 Beta Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 RC Download And Release Date: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Download: iOS 16 Beta 8 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File For iPhone Released
- iOS 16 Beta 7 Profile File Download Of OTA Update Without Dev Account Out Now
- Download iOS 16 Beta 7 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.