Here’s how you can remove scratches from Silver iPhone X stainless steel frame the right way to make it look like brand new again.
When Apple’s iPhone X was first introduced at a dedicated media event, the consensus of the crowd in attendance was overwhelmingly in agreement that Apple and Jony Ive had done it again by producing a stunning fete of engineering.
Consumers around the world agree. Even the most hardened Android user would struggle to argue against the beauty of Apple’s flagship. But, how do you prevent it from ruining its aesthetic and keep it looking shiny and beautiful?
When you take away new features exclusive to iPhone X, such as Face ID and Animoji, one huge selling point of the device is the fact that it looks utterly delicious and like it belongs at the top-end of the market. The front and rear glass panels feel wonderful to hold, and the sandwiched shiny steel frame gives a reassurance that the hardware is sturdy and extremely well-engineered whilst adding a touch of class. However, that steel is prone to scratching, especially if you purchased the Silver version which shows all small abrasions.
If you are a Silver iPhone X owner, and if you have potentially been regretting your decision due to the abrasions and scratches, then YouTuber Quinn Nelson of Snazzy Labs has uploaded a video which shows exactly how you can keep that premium hardware looking fresh like it’s just been removed from the box from whence it came.
All you need to get that glimmer and shine back is a supply of metal polish cream, a microfiber cloth, and a little bit of patience to work the cream into the chassis of the device with a sideways motion. Then, with a clean microfiber cloth, rub away the polish to reveal a stunning and beautiful iPhone X. As if it were new. This exact method has been found to be effective on stainless steel version of Apple Watch as well.
Make sure you only use this process on the Silver iPhone X and not the gorgeous Space Gray version. You should be able to perform this action every few months but remember to heed the warning about the Space Gray version. You really don’t want to polish off Apple’s black coating which gives the device its glorious aesthetic. Of course, you could just do what most do and wrap the iPhone X in a case and never expose the steel edges to the environment.
You’ll of course need the following before going ahead with the procedure shown in the video:
- MAAS International Metal Polish 4 oz + Jewelry Polishing Cloth from Amazon: $19
- MAAS International Metal Polish, 4-Ounce from Amazon: $13
- Polishing Cloth for Cleaning Silver from Amazon: $10
You may also like to check out:
- Want Old Snapchat Version Update Reversal On iOS, Android? Here’s How To Do It
- LocationFaker iOS 11 IPA / DEB Download For iPhone Now Available
- Download iOS 11.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA With CPU Throttling Toggle, New Animoji, And More
- iOS 11.2.6 Jailbreak: Here’s What You Need To Know
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.