iPad’s official Camera Connection Kit has turned out to be a pretty useful accessory from the last time we saw it. After surprising us with the ability to support USB headset and keyboard, you can now also use it to connect an external hard drive with your iPad for extra storage.
Max Shay is the person who pulled off this feat using iPad’s Camera Connection Kit. All you need is a jailbroken iPad (using Spirit), Camera Connection kit accessory, a split-USB cable, and a terminal like a MacBook to run some commands on the iPad.
Check out the following video to see how you can connect your external hard drive to your iPad.
Detailed step by step guide for this can be found here. [via Engadget]
You may also like to check out:
- 10 Must Have iPad Apps for Bloggers
- 10 Must Have Board Games for iPad
- Use iPad in Landscape Orientation with Dock and Keyboard
- Turn your iPad into iPhone for Making Phone Calls
- Turn Your Wi-Fi iPad into iPad 3G with MyWi App for iPhone
You can follow us on twitter or join our facebook fanpage to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google and Apple.