You can grab yourself a 128GB microSD card for just $17.99 and a 256GB one for $42.99. What are you waiting for then? Dive right in!
If you’ve been following along with some of the deals we share here, you’ll no doubt be aware that we share a lot of deals that are for different types of storage. We’ve dipped into the reasons for that before, so we won’t go through it again here. All you really need to know is that no matter how much storage you have, you can always use more. If you’re a creative who makes things that use storage, like videos or photos, you’ll know exactly what we mean, so when we see a deal like a 128GB or 256GB microSD card at a great price, we make sure we share it.
The deal in question this time around is for two cards. Both are from Silicon Power and both are UHS-1 Class 10 cards, making them compatible with a wide range of devices. If you need to get games onto a Nintendo Switch or photos into a camera, these cards will absolutely do the trick. You won’t have to worry about space, either, with 128GB and 256GB storage capacities available.
- Buy: Silicon Power-128GB High Speed MicroSD Card with Adapter from Amazon: $17.99 | Original price $21
- Buy: Silicon Power-256GB High Speed MicroSD Card with Adapter from Amazon: $42.99 | Original price $50
Both of these cards come with SD adapters in the pack, making them great for plugging into computers that still have such slots on the side – we’re looking at you, Apple – while also saving the hassle of having to carry a card reader around. Of course, if you’re using a relatively new Apple notebook, you’re going to need a dongle, too. C’est la vie.
Remember one thing though, this a super limited time deal therefore make up your mind fast if you want to pick up a microSD card for yourself right now. If you’re willing to take the chance, there is also a possibility that we might end up seeing a similar deal from either Samsung or SanDisk.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 12.1 Jailbreak, Should You Upgrade?
- iOS 12.1 Release Notes, Changelog, Security Content Details Released [Final Version]
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]