Anker has discounted its GlassGuard screen protectors to just $5.99 for both iPhone XR and iPhone XS Max. Pick one up today and keep that Retina display pristine at all times.
Screen protectors are the kinds of things that people either swear by, or have never tried. Having a great screen protector on a modern phone can do a couple of things. First it keeps your screen from getting scratched, and secondly it can change the feel of the device during use. If you’re someone who preferred matte screens rather than glossy ones, for example, a screen protector can be the way to go. Anker is one of the best in the game at making screen protectors, and right now you can pick two protectors up for almost half price.
Available for both iPhone XR and iPhone XS Max, the Anker GlassGuard Screen Protectors are currently available for just $5.99 rather than their usual asking price of around $10. With two protectors in the box you’ll be covered should one be broke in the line of duty, and because they’re super thin at just 0.33mm, they allow 94% of light to pass through, maintaining the viewing experience as if no protectors as installed. There’s also an oleophobic coating for repelling fingerprints and smudges, too.
- Buy: Anker GlassGuard Screen Protector for iPhone XR 2018 with Alignment Frame for Easy, Bubble-Free Installation from Amazon: $5.99 with code ANKSD599 | Original price: $10
- Buy: Anker GlassGuard Screen Protector for iPhone XS MAX 2018 with Alignment Frame for Easy, Bubble-Free Installation from Amazon: $5.99 with code ANKSD599 | Original price: $10
Each purchase also includes a full 18-month warranty, so you’re covered for any issues. At this price we’d suggest giving these a go if you’ve never tried a screen protector before. Especially if you’ve scratched a phone screen in the past.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.3 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 12.1.3 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes You Need To Know About
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.3 To iOS 12.1.2 / 12.1 [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.3 / 12.1.2: What’s The Latest Status?