Treat yourself to a KOZOPO USB-C to Lightning cable and USB-C charging adapter with MFi certification for just $12.73. This cable and adapter package is guaranteed to work flawlessly with your Lightning-enabled Apple devices and is cheaper than the official Apple alternative.
The first thing to note here is that this third-party, non-Apple cable is MFi certified, which means that it is guaranteed to work flawlessly with Lightning-enabled Apple devices. It comes with an original Apple chip to ensure that it offers excellent compatibility with Apple devices and gives excellent data transfer speeds without those annoying compatibility error messages being shown up on the connected device.
The adapter also offers multiple levels of protection. Multi-charging protection keeps your device safe from over-current, over-voltage, over-heating, and short-circuiting.
The provided wall adapter is extremely lightweight and offers a small footprint, making it perfect for traveling or simply packing into a bag and taking it on the move. The accompanying cable is 6 feet in length, which also means that it offers versatility for different use cases. It’s short enough to not cause an issue or mess but long enough to be used in various situations.
This is a great opportunity to pick up an affordable charging package for all of your Lightning-enabled Apple devices without having to part with a lot of money.
Buying cables and charging equipment is never going to be the sexy side of tech purchasing but it’s something that has to be done. With that said, you may as well save yourself some pennies whilst stocking up on cabling. Pop on over to the direct product link below to secure this deal for the advertised price with no discount codes or coupons necessary.
Buy: KOZOPO USB-C to Lightning Cable with 20W PD Adapter, MFi Certified from Amazon: $12.73 | Original price: $15
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.3
- Jailbreak iOS 15.3 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.