We’re old enough to remember the old days of buying Microsoft Office on disks, but nowadays everything is subscription based, which is great if you want to pay annually or monthly. Office 365 is currently available with a pretty sweet deal via Amazon, with a free $50 gift card on offer.
The deal itself is pretty simple. If you sign up for an Office 365 Home subscription, which comes with licenses for up to six different people, you’ll pay $100 like you would normally.
Except, what’s so awesome right now is the fact that Amazon is also throwing in a free $50 gift card which makes that Office 365 subscription just $50.
You don’t need to be a huge Office user or fire up Excel to work out that this is a pretty sweet deal, and if you were balking at the thought of spending $100 on the usual suite of Office apps, then this should make it more palatable, that’s for sure.
With your subscription you’ll get access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and OneDrive. That should cover most bases for most people, and these are the Premium versions, too.
All of your apps will be digital software downloads and you can install the apps on multiple devices, too. All in, we think this is a pretty awesome offer if you were already in the market for Office 365 Home, and if you were on the fence about spending the cash this deal should surely be enough to push you over the edge.
Buy: Microsoft Office 365 Home | 12-month subscription, up to 6 people from Amazon: $49.99 | Original price $100
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: Apple Releases Final Version Of macOS 10.14.4, watchOS 5.2, tvOS 12.2
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad
- Apple’s Shortcuts App Updated With New Actions For Notes, Travel Data, More
- Apple Announces Its Own Credit Card Dubbed “Apple Card”, Here Are The Details
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.