Facebook users in the United States are now able to use customizable avatars that are similar to the popular Bitmoji.
Users will be able to make them look like themselves, or anyone for that matter, with Facebook saying that they can be used in “comments, stories, Messenger — and soon text posts with backgrounds”.
The feature is finally rolling out to users in the United States right now, but was made internationally available since last year when it debuted in Australia in June 2019.
Avatars enable you to share a range of emotions and expressions via a digital persona that’s uniquely representative of you, so we’re excited to bring this new form of self-expression to more people around the world. There are so many different ways you can use your avatar including in comments, Stories, Messenger—and soon text posts with backgrounds, too. With so many emotions and expressions to choose from, avatars let you to react and engage more authentically with family and friends across the app.
Users who want to take a new avatar for a spin can click on the smiley button before clicking the Sticker tab. There should be a new option there to “Create Your Avatar”. You should feel right at home if you’ve ever created a Memoji on Apple devices or even a Mii back in the Nintendo Wii days.
Shout out in the comments if you have access to this feature already and let us know whether you plan on making use of it moving forward, too!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.5 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.5 Beta 4
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak