One of the most popular and widely used app on the iOS devices has got a minor update today! Facebook 3.3.2 for iPhone brings access to account & privacy settings, along with Facebook Help Center so that you can access them all right from the app. It also brings various bug fixes, including a fix for bug that prevented users from uploading photos to specific albums.
Full change log is as follows:
What’s New in Version 3.3.2
– Access account settings, privacy settings and Help Center
– Fixed a bug that prevented users from uploading photos to specific albums
You can get the updated app from the link below or by checking for updates in iTunes on your iOS device.
Download Facebook for iOS v3.3.2 [iTunes Link]
Check out our iPhone Apps Gallery and iPad Apps Gallery to explore more apps for your iPhone and iPad.
You may also like to check out:
- Facebook Launches Location Service Called “Places”
- Facebook for iPhone 3.2.1 is Go ! Hit the Update Button Now !!
- How to Fix Facebook for iPhone 3.2 “Unable to Load this Page” and Login Problem
- Facebook 3.2 for iPhone Goes LIVE ! Brings Support for “Places” and Background Uploading of Photos / Videos
You can follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook fanpage to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google and Apple.