Here’s how to download and install Saavn++ IPA experience on your iOS 10 or iOS 11 device. No jailbreak is required for this to work.
Most of us love a good music app. Some of us rely on Apple Music to provide our favorite tunes, whereas others may use one of the many other services available such as Spotify, Tidal, or Pandora in the United States. And those who like more varied music, such as English, Bollywood, Hindi, and Indian regional songs, may enlist the services of the unique Saavn Music & Radio.
For those who do use Saavn, it’s now possible to install the modified version, Saavn++, which essentially gives an unlocked version of the app. Rather than having the simple Saavn app, this modified version provides the unlocked version which comes with over 30 million tracks to choose from as well as a ton of original shows and podcasts on demand.
There’s also offline syncing meaning that you can listen to music instantly without any type of Internet connection. All-in-all, a wonderful app which is available immediately.
If you are ready to take that step into the world of installing the wonderful Saavn++ on your iPhone or iPod touch, then you have definitely come to the right place as we are armed with everything that you need to know to get up and running. First and foremost, you are going to need to be in possession of the Saavn++ IPA file which you can download from any of your favorite content hubs.
When you have that IPA in your possession you are going to need to go through the process of getting it onto your device. For support on getting it into your device using Xcode 7 or higher, you can follow our previous guide on that process here: How To Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode 7 For Free. If you use a Windows machine, or have a Mac and just prefer to get the installation in place using Cydia Impactor, then we have a guide on that as well, which you can find here: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 11 Public Beta 2 And Install The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 11 Public Beta 2 Released For iPhone And iPad Testers
- How To Downgrade iOS 11 Beta To iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.3 [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 11 Beta 3 IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Released [Devs Only]
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 / 10.2.1 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 3 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 3 OTA Configuration Profile Without UDID / Developer Account [How-To Tutorial]