Getting the very best out of your home broadband isn’t easy, but making sure that you’re using quality networking gear is a good start. The TP-Link AC1900 Smart WiFi Router is one way to go, and it’s available with $20 off right now.
Normally you would be expected to pay around $100 for a router of this calibre, but right now you can get one of your very own for just $79.99.
Buy: TP-Link AC1900 Smart WiFi Router from Amazon: $79.99 | Original price: $100
Wave 2 WiFi Router, 600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300Mbps on the 5GHz band
MU-MIMO Router, Three simultaneous data streams help your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient
Boosted WiFi Coverage, Beamforming technology delivers a highly efficient wireless connection
This router has all of the speed most people are going to need thanks to a capacity of 600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300Mbps on the 5GHz band. Its also. MU-MIMO router, giving it multiple data streams so as to help multiple devices achieve their best possible connection all at the same time. Beamforming technology helps here, too.
All of this comes with support for Amazon’s Alexa and IFTTT for those who want ultimate control over their router, and with a two-year warranty and free 24/7 customer support, you’re sure to have a good time with this thing. With almost 5,000 Amazon reviews and a 4-star rating, it’s clear this is a router you won’t regret picking up.
We’ve been using TP-Link networking hardware for many years now, and we’ve yet to find one that we haven’t been supremely happy with. Pick up a TP-Link AC1900 Smart WiFi Router today and you’ll see just what we mean.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad