Here’s a checkra1n DFU mode process tip on how to enter the mode successfully almost every time on your iPhone or iPad device.
With any brand new jailbreak solution comes a slew of new jailbreak-related issues and problems. If you are trying to jailbreak your device with Checkra1n but are running into issues with “Step 2” on the Checkra1n app, then this information could be a lifesaver for you on iPhone 8 and iPhone X.
Life is full of frustrations and hurdles. Some of them, we can jump over. Some of them we have to admit are simply there to test us and there is little than we can do about them. Thankfully, as far as jailbreaking is concerned, problems can generally be overcome. People typically experience the issues in their masses and find a solution that allows the problem or hurdle to be removed. And that is exactly the case with this DFU issue. Let’s take a look.
Step 1: Ensure that the iPhone is connected to the computer via the correct Lightning USB cable.
Step 2: Make sure the smartphone is unlocked. Press the Volume Up button then release, plus the Volume Down button then release and hold the Side button on the iPhone.
Step 3: The screen will go black. When it does, keep holding the Side button down and then also press the Volume Down button.
Step 4: Keep holding the Volume Down button down. Wait for approximately five seconds and then release the Side button.
Step 5: Wait for an additional eight seconds and then check your Mac. You should get a message letting you know that your connected device is now in DFU Mode. If you by chance get greeted with the Apple logo on your display, then something hasn’t quite worked and you will need to go through the process again.
Step 6: Now, you can run the app on the Mac and follow the steps that are provided to you.
Hopefully, if you were previously having an issue getting the device into DFU Mode to be able to progress through the jailbreak process, then this information should get you up and running. Everyone with an interest in jailbreaking deserves to have a liberated device and we want to be a part of that process with assistance, guidance, and troubleshooting.
If you haven’t jailbroken yet, check out our video tutorial below on how to jailbreak iOS 13.2.2:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- Fix iOS 13 Apple Notes App Sync Not Working With Catalina And Other Devices, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.2.2 / iPadOS 13.2.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2.2 Using Checkra1n On Mac, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Download Checkra1n iOS 13 Jailbreak IPA For iOS 13.2.2 On Mac [0.9 beta]
- Checkra1n Windows Download Release Date: Here’s How To Jailbreak Now
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Fix Cydia Crashing On Checkra1n iOS 13 Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Gold iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Red iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Yellow iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Purple iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Green iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Midnight Green iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak