It’s one of life’s great mysteries. Why does Apple continue to ship most iPhones with that awful 5W charger? Nobody knows and at this point we’re not even sure Apple does. So the news that you can buy an 18W USB-C charger and plug in a USB-C to Lightning cable is worth remembering. And right now you can pick up a bargain cable that’s not only perfect for fast charging, but happens to be 6-feet long, too.
Right now you can get your hands on an Xcentz 6-feet USB-C to Lightning cable for just $9.99. Normally this same cable would sell for around $18, making this a deal you won’t want to miss out on. The deal is also good for both the blue and black cables, so be sure to have your preferred color selected before adding it to your cart.
Buy: Xcentz 6ft USB-C to Lightning Cable from Amazon: $9.99 with code CFJ2YCYY | Original price: $18
When paired with a USB-C charger of 18W or more, like the one here, this cable will take your modern iPhone and supercharge it. Powering up will take less time than ever, perfect for those times where your battery needs an extra boost before you leave your home or office. Assuming we start doing things like that again, of course!
These cables are also MFi-certified, ensuring that they will continue to work even when Apple updates iPhone and iPad software in the future. The same can’t be said about cheap no-brand cables, unfortunately.
This discount code won’t be around forever, so make sure to take advantage of it now. While the going is still good.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 For Compatible Devices Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak – How To
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak