With more and more devices making the switch to USB-C now is as good a time as ever to make sure that you have enough charging capacity, making sure you’ll always have somewhere to plug things in. You can do that with a pretty cool two-port USB-C wall charger. Like this one.
Amazon is currently selling the Anker 60W 2-Port PowerPort Atom charger for just $33.99. Normally, Amazon would sell this self same charger for $55, so this is a wonderful opportunity to safe a very respectable 38% without having to do a thing.
That means no discount codes, no on-page coupons, no hoops to jump through. Just add this wall charger to your cart and check out. Simple, right?
Buy: Anker 60W 2-Port PowerPort Atom Charger from Amazon: $33.99 | Original price: $55
Whether you’re charging that new iPad Pro or one of the hot new iPhones this little wall charger has your power needs more than covered. It’ll even power some notebooks thanks to its 60W output. If you’re charging an iPhone you should find that it will charge up to 2.5x more quickly than using a standard 5W charger. That’s a big difference.
Pair this with the right USB-C to Lightning cable and you’ll be able to juice up an iPhone more quickly than ever before – and that has to be a good thing!
This can of course also be used to charge anything via USB-C, including all of those Android phones that are coming out right now. If it has a USB-C port on it and runs Android, it’ll charge.
We don’t know how long to expect this deal to be around, so be sure to pick this wall charger up now while you still can.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 For Compatible Devices Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak – How To
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak