Apple has made some significant battery life improvements to the entire iPhone 13 lineup compared to the iPhone 12, but that’s according to Apple. So why not put this claim to test?
YouTube channel Mrwhosetheboss ran a series of stress tests on an array of iPhones, including the entire iPhone 13 lineup, iPhone 12, 11, and SE.
While these tests are synthetic, it still gives us a good comparison of all the models and how they’d perform in similar conditions.
Needless to say, the iPhone 13 were left up and running while the 13 mini, 12, 11, and SE saw their batteries run out of juice. In particular the iPhone 13 Pro Max lasted 9 hours and 52 minutes before shutting down; numbers that we’ve never seen for any iPhone before.
As always, do check out the video below if you’re looking to decide your purchase based on the device’s battery life.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.132 ISO Beta Released With A New Snipping Tool And More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And Clean Install It, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 15 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 15 Download Final IPSW Links And OTA Update Released
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Fix iOS 15 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 15 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 15 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.