Amazon is currently offering a bargain 2019 MacBook Air in either Gold or Space Gray for just $899.99. This model ships with a 128GB SSD and normally sells for anything up to $1100.
If the price doesn’t look quite right, add the MacBook Air to your Amazon cart and begin the checkout process. You should spot an additional $50 being removed at checkout.
Buy: Apple 2019 MacBook Air 128GB in Space Gray or Gold: $899.99 | Original price: $1100
This is the latest and greatest MacBook Air to come out of Apple, which in turn means it’s coming with a 13-inch Retina display for the very first time. You’ll get 8GB of RAM as well as Intel UHD Graphics. Stereo speakers mean you can listen without headphones, and the built-in Touch ID sensor means you won’t be entering passwords every 30 seconds.
We’ve always been fans of the MacBook Air for its blend of capability and portability, and this new machine is absolutely no different. It weighs almost nothing and it’s so thin you won’t notice it slipping into your bag. It’s absolutely the best machine for students and those who spend their time lugging computers around all day.
We don’t know how long this deal will be around for, but it’s currently the best price we’ve seen for this machine. Stocks are also likely to be low, so make sure to place any orders sooner rather than later.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.