Amazon is selling the rather excellent Bose QuietComfort 35 II wireless Bluetooth headphones for just $220 right now. Normally they would sell for around $349, so you’re saving big right now.
The deal only seems to apply to the Rose Gold color at the moment, so if that’s the one you’d opt for this is definitely your lucky day. If it isn’t, you’re just going to have to decide whether you’re willing to choose a different color and spend more money.
The Rose Gold color is actually a limited edition, so there is definitely that going for it. It’s actually very nice to look at, but it’s what happens inside that counts. That includes the three-level noise cancellation that has already proven itself to be some of the best around. There’s also a noise-rejecting microphone system so you should sound great whether you’re on a conference call or making notes for yourself using your voice.
These headphones currently have almost 1,200 reviews and a score of 4.8 stars on Amazon. When you consider that the people leaving those ratings probably paid full price, that makes this current deal even more impressive. We don’t know how long this price will be available, so make sure to take advantage of it now. While you still can.
Buy: Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones from Amazon: $220 | Original price: $350
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak