Even though WWDC is historically a software-focused event, there’s a possibility that we could see at least one piece of hardware shown off next month.
According to recent reports including a leak dump from Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman, Apple may show the modular Mac Pro off at WWDC, alongside a first-party 6K monitor.
We’ve known that a new Mac Pro is in the works for a good long while, with Apple confirming the fact last year. We don’t know when the computer will be released other than a hope that it will be this year.
It’s not likely to go on sale next month, but with the computer aimed at developers and professionals it would make sense for it to be shown off for the first time at WWDC. Bloomberg’s report says that Apple is currently mulling over showing the Mac Pro off, although it’s not guaranteed by any stretch.
Apple is expected to announce a first-party monitor to be sold alongside the Mac Pro, with previous claims by analyst Ming-Chi Kuo having the panel be 31.6-inches big and taking advantage of new mini LED lighting. That should make sure it won’t be cheap, as will the 6K resolution that is being banded around.
We’re much more interested in the prospect of seeing the Mac Pro than we are the display, but we understand many will look to pair the two together. If Apple does show either off at WWDC next month, it’s sure to be quite the event – we already know that there is a lot of new software to look forward to, quite apart from hardware.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out Now For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad