The current iPad mini is the best ever, and it still plays a role as a small tablet that bridges the gap between large phones like the iPhone XS Max, and the larger iPads like the iPad Air.
It’s a great solution for kids as well, and right now you can enjoy a rare saving one one, too.
Normally the current generation of iPad mini 5 would set you back just shy of $400, but right now you can pick one up for just $389. It isn’t a huge saving, that’s for sure, but any saving is a good one in our books.
This deal is available for both the Space Gray and Silver color options, although you can pick the Gold one up for a few dollars more if that’s more to your liking. We still think Space Gray is the only color to buy an iPad in, but we’ll leave that option to you.
Now matter which color you opt for you will be able to enjoy the same super fast iPad underneath. That includes the same A12 Bionic CPU that powers the iPhone XS, and although 64GB isn’t the largest storage solution available it should be enough for most people to get by with. You also have the great battery life that iPads are known for, with up to ten hours of continuous use and days of standby time on offer.
Buy: Apple iPad mini 5, 64GB from Amazon: $389 | Original price $400
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile Download Free Along With iPadOS 13 Will Be Available This July, Confirms Apple
- iOS 13 Beta 1 OTA Configuration Profile And iPadOS 13 Download Not Released Yet, Here’s Why
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]